The air is getting nice and warm, which means it’s time to fill it with the smell of food and the sound of fun.
The hidden area next to Hefeng Creative Square is a gorgeous little corner of our fair city, and to help introduce it to the greater Ningbo family we’re throwing a big block party to celebrate.
We are also really happy to be celebrating the grand opening of our good friends at J&M Tattoo Studio, located in the hidden area. To celebrate, the studio is offering a really special promotion. See the details here.
Here’s the lowdown on the rest of the party:
Food (all non-meat foods are vegan-friendly)
- Pork, chicken and vegan bean tacos
- Chips and salsa
- Veggie Chili
- Hot dogs
- Veggie kebabs
Three Delicious Homebrewed Beers: English Mild Honey Ale, Chocolate Coffee Porter, American IPA
- A creative market with hand-crafted goods made by local artists (with help from our friends from Something Market/Mutom Studios)
- Face painting, bubbles and carnival games for the kids, both real and inner.
- Henna tattoos, screen-printing and other fun art stuff
- Hands-free blueberry pie-eating contest
- A post-dinner outdoor dance party with DJs Free Pizza and
- Post-party parade with music from DJ Toffolo
What: Arts, creative market, games, food, drinks, dancing
When: Saturday, April 25th, 2PM-10PM
Where: Hefeng Hidden Area (315 Jiangdong Bei Lu)
Show the Taxi Driver: 江东北路315号在和丰创意广场隔壁
Who: The fine people of Ningbo
How Much: Free admittance (food and drinks a la carte)